1. When we collect personal data?Most of the data that we collect, very and process are related to professional information about physicians, pharmacists and other health professionals:
2. Which are the purposes of Sanofi and the lawfulness of processing that enables Sanofi to collect personal data?In general, Sanofi could process personal data for the following purposes:
i) To provide you with the information that you have requested us or to manage a query that you have requested us through the contact form;
ii) To provide you with the services or subscriptions that you have requested (new-letters delivery, electronic commercial communications or news-letters);
iii) In the framework of medical-scientific and professional activities of Sanofi with healthcare professionals: actions or interactions of Sanofi (or its employees or representatives) with healthcare professionals, their attendance to training courses, meetings or conferences, or to respond the requests of medical-scientific information and promotion of the latter and products of Sanofi);
iv) Compliance, maintenance, development and control of the contractual relationship (or pre-contractual relationship ) of which you are a party;
v) Quantitative and qualitative study of the visits to the Websites;
vi) To ensure compliance with laws and regulations specifically applicable to the Pharma Industry (i.e. in order to comply with the transparency obligations of the Pharma industry in some countries or to comply with the communication of side effects or other obligations related to clinical research);
vii) Deployment of market researches and public and/or private research, aimed to improve the medical care as well as to improve the efficiency in the healthcare costs;
Sanofi can ground the lawfulness of processing personal data in:
· With the aim to preserve the vigilance, administration and protection of our services, contents and Websites; to customize the Websites or services, and in order to let you participate in the interactives elements of the Websites (i.e. our online courses);
· Recruitment and assessment of the aptitude of healthcare professionals with regards to their participation or aimed to contract them as experts or professional leaders in specific therapeutics areas or clinical trials, clinical studies, etc.;
· To include you as a participant in surveys, online services;
· To include you as a participant in market researches, clinical researches;
· To Process data related to health matters that you have provide us according to the services that we are providing or according to your participation in clinical and biomedical research;
We will process your personal data as long as you has given your consent to Sanofi though Third party providers (IQVIA)
3. How long we will maintain your data?
4. To whom will your data be communicated?
Sanofi will not sell, hire, share, deliver or offer your data to third parties, unless it have to be done due to legal or regulatory constraints. Notwithstanding the above, depending on the purposes for which your data has been collected, the following parties could have access your data:
5. How we protect your personal data? Our Security Measures
Sanofi has implemented technical and organizational measures which are necessary to avoid any loss, inappropriate use, alteration, non-authorized access or theft of personal data that Sanofi is processing in its database and according to the type of data that it is processing. We apply the security measures which are detailed in the Spanish Data Protection law and regulation. We can use encode, encrypt or psuedonymised methods in order to guarantee the privacy and integrity of the personal data. In any case, we will apply these security measures along with corresponding confidentiality measures, as well as other ethical , technical and organizational measures when we process health data. It is your own responsibility to safeguard your passwords and codes that permit the access to our websites, mobile devices and online resources.
6. Which are your rights as a data subject?
You have the right to obtain, according with the data protection regulation applicable, the right of access, rectification, data portability, erasure, restriction of processing and object with regards to your personal data. In this case, you should send a written communication to Sanofi-aventis, S.A., C/ Josep Pla nº 2, planta 4ª, Edificio Torre Diagonal Mar, 08019 Barcelona or by send an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, in which you will have to attach, in both cases, a copy of you ID, passport or any other valid document that identifies you and you should refer to the specific website according to the provisions of the applicable data protection regulation. Moreover, in those case in which Sanofi España has request you to consent in order to process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw such consent following the abovementioed procedure. Likewise, if you consider that we have not resolve your petition related to the exercise of your rights in a proper way, you could submit a complaint before the Spanish Data Protection Agency in the following address: https://sedeagpd.gob.es/sede-electronica-web/vistas/sede/catalogoProcedimientos.jsf;jsessionid=C4CC845AA622D0788AACFDAF34313962
7. In case of doubt, please contact us:
We will be happy to give you a proper response to any of your queries about the way in which we process your personal data. If you have any concern, doubt or comment with regards to how we process your personal data you can contact us in the following address: email@example.com.
In our websites you could find links to third parties‘ websites. In these cases, we cannot be liable for the privacy policies that these third parties apply to the personal data that the collect from you. We strongly recommend you that you read carefully the privay policy of such websites.
In our Website we use our own cookies and cookies of third parties in order to improve our services and to give you a better experience. You can access the complete information in our Cookies policy.